Full Time Job Position
- Technical B2B Sales Representative
Overall Purpose of Position
- We are looking to hire a proactive, professional, and hardworking technical sales representative to drive growth of our services and products in a B2B environment.
- $50,000 base + commissions (based on experience)
- Phone and vehicle monthly allowance
- Health and Term Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation and holiday’s
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new business through effective lead generation, networking, and consultative selling.
- Strengthen existing business relationships and find new ways to grow business with our clients.
- Consistently deliver the highest standard of client service through follow up contact, consultation, and identify value added services that can help our clients after the initial sell.
- Collaboratively work with all Five 9’s employees to ensure additional sales opportunities are identified and closed to the satisfaction of both clients and Five 9’s.
- Create persuasive, accurate and client-focused proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify and address prospect’s key business challenges and how Five 9’s products and services will help overcome those challenges.
- Collect and input all lead generation and closed client information in Five 9’s CRM and execute an effective follow up and relationship building process that keeps Five 9’s top of mind with prospective and current clients.
- Ensure seamless information transfer to the project managers to ensure high quality delivery of our products and services to clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Have a successful track record selling technical products and services.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Effective customer relations skills.
- Driven, decisive and organized, manage time well, have a results-oriented and collaborative approach.
- Possess the ability to travel to customer sites (have a clean driving record), participate in meetings, presentations, attend site surveys and have a valid/current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Experienced salesperson will have a proven track record in lead generation, account development, negotiation, solutions selling and closing profitable deals.
Five 9’s is Equal Opportunity Employer. Final consideration for employment is conditional upon successfully passing an employment drug screen, physical and background check. Benefits are available after 90 days.
About Five 9’s Communications, Inc.
Five 9’s was created in 2004 by a team that is committed to creating a positive experience with technology for everyone. We have created a team that leads the low voltage cabling and systems industry. From the sales process to installation, it is our mission to provide relevant business solutions in a warm and friendly way that creates confidence with our customers and a collaborative and fun environment to work in. We look for talented technology professionals who live and breathe our values of working hard, taking initiative, being one step ahead of technology changes, striving to always do what is right for the customer, and have fun while doing it. This is what makes Five 9’s a great place to work for. If you feel the same way, send us your resume.