Full Time Job Position
- Experienced Electrical Apprentice and Low Voltage Technician.
Overall Purpose of Position
- We are looking to hire a dependable, professional, hardworking installer / technician who can bring a positive attitude to work with them every day.
- No Experience $15 then $16 after 90 days.
- Depends on Experience, Experienced Technician $17-25
- Health Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holiday’s
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Willingness to adhere to the Health & Safety policies of Five 9’s Communications, Inc.
- Install cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-hooks, or D-rings). Install, terminate, testing of, Cat 6, Cat 6A cables, multimode and single mode fiber optic cables.
- Labeling & document prints and recording test results for cabling.
- Ability to run equipment, (Scissor lift and all types boom lifts).
- Ability to interpret work drawings / blueprints
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- Construction industry knowledge and certificates pertaining to the trade, Mechanical aptitude, and willingness to learn.
- Can show understanding and ability to work test equipment.
- Have basic computer skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and in documenting all work that is performed.
- Dependable transportation and valid driver’s license with a good driving record. You must be able to get to various worksites in the surrounding area.
- Professional appearance.
- Pass legal Background and Drug test.
- Have all personal hand tools related to the trade.
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs and work on your feet and or a ladder all day.
- Comfortable with working in high environments.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends.
Five 9’s is Equal Opportunity Employer. Final consideration for employment is conditional upon successfully passing an employment drug screen, physical and background check. Benefits are available after 90 days.
About Five 9’s Communications, Inc.
Five 9’s was created in 2004 by a team that is committed to creating a positive experience with technology for everyone. We have created a team that leads the low voltage cabling and systems industry. From the sales process to installation, it is our mission to provide relevant business solutions in a warm and friendly way that creates confidence with our customers and a collaborative and fun environment to work in. We look for talented technology professionals who live and breathe our values of working hard, taking initiative, being one step ahead of technology changes, striving to always do what is right for the customer, and have fun while doing it. This is what makes Five 9’s a great place to work for. If you feel the same way, send us your resume.